These frequently asked questions and answers may help you make sense of our policies and the way we sell our products:
Updated: January 2018
Updated: January 2018
- How do I place an order in your online store? Click on the "The Ivytree Store" tab at the top of this website and use the menu to the left to navigate to your desired product. Click on the product and add to your shopping cart. Go to check out and follow the on screen prompts until you have finished the order. You will then receive an automated email with your order details and a personal email from us confirming your order. Make your payment via EFT and send us the Proof of Payment. You will receive status updates via your email inbox. For further details on "How to", click here.
- Do you have a physical store that I can visit to view your products? No, but we do host a Pop-Up shop from time to time. Clients who live in Pretoria or find themselves in the area on occasion, may request a face-to-face meeting at the Botanical Gardens or you can join us for one of our "Paper Play Dates" or any of our workshops hosted at local Pretoria venues.
- When should I pay for my order? You have to pay for your order within 24 hours of placing it or the system will delete the order.
- What payment options do you offer? EFT as a payment option and from time to time we active Payfast as a second option. We are also looking in to Zapper and QR codes. For international clients, we are setting up Paypal.
- What do I do if I need assistance? Drop us a line at email@example.com or send us a message over at our Facebook page "Ivytree Studio". We offer live facebook chat on our general store as well as a contact form on the website and the store.
- How long does it take before I receive my order? It depends on when you place your order and when the specific order cycle ends. New collections can be pre-ordered, we go to print and then ship. Each order we receive is made to order.
- How long after shipping can I expect my order to be delivered and may I use my own courier? We do not allow our clients to use their own courier for legal and other reasons. We use a Door-to-Door service or Postnet to Postnet. We have found that the main centers in and around Gauteng will receive their packages within two days of shipping. Pretoria can be the same day or the next. Other main centers may take two to three days. Rural areas may take a little longer. We guarantee between 3-5 days.
- I don’t live in South Africa but still would like to order your paper. Can I purchase your products? Yes, you are welcome to place and order. Currently we can ship over boarder, but it is very expensive. We are still working on this. What you can do is to organise your own shipping and pick up from us. Just email us to inquire first.
- I am not very tech-savvy. What is the easiest way for me to order your paper? Send us an email. We will respond with a quote and guide you step by step. We prefer orders placed directly in our store, but we also offer an email option for our less tech savvy clients.
- What do I do if I am not able to complete my order via your store/s? Just send us your order via email by quoting the SKU numbers of all the products you want, we will log it in store and you can just follow the progress via automated emails in your inbox.
- I am a layout designer and teacher who make and sell kits. Can I purchase your products to make up my own kits and use in my classes? You are welcome to purchase our products via our online store at the pricing indicated.
- Do you register retailers or large distributors for your product? Please contact us directly for more info. All previous registrations have been cancelled/expired and we are not renewing at present. We do offer REP registration where you can become a Representative of our products in your area. T's&C's apply.
- Do you offer product on consignment? No, unfortunately not. It is against our company policy. Our products are made to order.
- Do you offer regular workshops or classes and where? Yes, from time to time we do offer workshops. We use venues in and around Pretoria. If you want to host us at your venue or event, you may inquire and request a quote.
- What is your contact details: All our details can be found on our website’s contact page here.