These frequently asked questions and answers may help you make sense of our policies and the way we sell our products:
- Why do you have two stores? It is more economical for us, to bring a separate sign-in for registered Retailers this way.
- What do I have to do to qualify for the Wholesale store? Just place your first bulk order with us and email us the item code, description (found in the Wholesale store) and proof of payment. We will do the rest.
- Do I create my own account in the Wholesale store or the general store for that matter? No, after completing the registration application form over on our website, we will create an account for you in the general store. If you prefer to make a bulk purchase, place and pay for your bulk order, send us the order details and proof of payment via email and we will activate your account in the Wholesale store.
- Does ordering in the general store automatically qualify me for the Wholesale store? Only registered clients who complete the registration application form and make a purchase of R1200 and more either in the general store or via email, will qualify for the Wholesale store.
- Will I still be able to use the Wholesale store if I haven’t placed an order for a while? Only clients who place an order at least once every two months, will stay registered in the Wholesale store. If you apply for registration by completing the form, but never place an order, you will not qualify to be registered.
- After completing the registration form, when will my registration be activated? After receiving your registration form, we will review your application and send you login details for the general store. This will be a sign to you that we have approved your registration pending your first order. Your first bulk order will activate your Wholesale registration. From your second order you will be able to shop in the Wholesale store as well without contacting us first.
- Why do I need accounts in both of your stores? You need an account for the general store to see how we market and sell our product, but also because you may want to replenish your stock for older collections or out of stock items and buying our Retail 10 packs in the general store will help you do this. You may also want to test our paper and buy samples of it and you can only do this in the general store. The Wholesale store is for when you want to benefit from the discounted pricing when buying bulk packs. The reason for the Wholesale store is also to grow our loyal client base and bring them the best pricing first. The general store will not give you this.
- How do I know for which pricing do I qualify? Your order history will tell us that. If you are use to ordering smaller quantities under R700, you will probably only qualify for the general store items that includes the individual items and 10 packs. If you are use to buying larger quantities over R700, you will qualify for our Wholesale store.
- What payment options do you offer? We offer Payfast and offline EFT in our general store. Our Wholesale store offers only EFT payments as most Retailers prefer that.
- What do I do if I need assistance? Drop us a line at email@example.com or send us a message over at our Facebook page Ivytree Studio. We offer live facebook chat on our general store as well as a contact form on the website and the store.
- How long does it take before I receive my order? It depends on when you place your order and which collection you are ordering. New collections can be pre-ordered before the official launch. We normally have two order cycles and try to stay within these dates. We either ship the middle of the month or the end of the month. We will always ship a couple days before the launch so you can launch the paper the same day as everyone else.
- How long after shipping can I expect my order to be delivered and may I use my own currier? We do not allow our clients to use their own courrier for legal and other reasons. We use Postnet Door-to-Door service but your Postnet is not involved in the process at any time. It's our Postnet to your door! We have found that the main centers in and around Gauteng will receive their packages within two days. Pretoria can be the same day or the next. Other main centers may take two to three days. Rural areas may take a little longer. We guarantee between 3-5 days.
- I don’t live in South Africa but still would like to order your paper. Should I register? Yes, you may apply to register. Currently we can ship over boarder, but it is very expensive. We are still working on this. What you can do is to organise your own shipping and pick up from us. Just email us to inquire first.
- I am a layout designer and teacher who make and sell kits. Can I register with you for wholesale or not? You are welcome to apply for registration. Once again, your order quantities & frequency will determine which pricing you qualify for.
- I am not very tech-savvy. What is the easiest way for me to order your paper? Send us an email. We will respond with a quote and guide you step by step.
- What do I do if I am not able to complete my order via your store/s? Just send us your order via email, we will log it in store and you can just follow the progress via automated emails in your inbox.
- Do you register large distributors for your product? Please contact us directly for more info.
- What is your contact details: All our details can be found on our website’s contact page. www.ivytreestudio.co.za